• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Twilight

Twilight

Co-Owner

• Administrators
  • 532 posts

WELCOME BACK!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to take the time to welcome you back to IFLTG!  There are many changes we are excited to announce, excited to reveal for the future and above all else, we are excited to have you back!

As you all know, Content is King.  This has been something we have wanted to live by in the few years we have been around.  This hasn't however, always been the case with us.  Game Renegades never had a problem.  Our transition however, isn't fairing as well.  This is something we want to take the time to address with every one of you.  We have quite a few tricks up our sleeve to help with this.

• The beginning of a new contest involving paid rewards
  • A new slimmed down forum
  • New outlook from our staff members

These are only a few things we have been working on while IFLTG has been offline.  We believe that we haven't done the most as your staff as we should and we sincerely apologize.  Over the next few days we will be evaluating what it is we need to do for you and if we need anything, we will be bringing in new staff to ensure things run smoothly.  So rest assured, we will be fixing these problems plaguing our community.

I want to take the time to address a few things we have now within our community and of course, revive some nice older features!

Tickets System

I've been noticing a lot of problems lately with a lot of things throughout our website.  Instead of simply messaging an Administrator about it, you can now submit a ticket for us to look into and we will fix it as fast as we possibly can.

This is also a new staff oppurtunity for our members.  If we get busy, we will need new members to take on the tasks of notifying and/or fixing some of the issues.  You will be the face of friendly service for our community.

Best Answer System

This is a feature that Invision has given to us in an update.  I know that a lot of the topics in our community are questions to either the staff, or about a video game, etc.  This will better serve us and better serve our future members with the same questions.  Within the two forums that have this feature activated, the users can choose who answered their question the best or, it can be nominated by a staff member.  We hope this will be of use to a lot of people, once of course, we get our content back.

Reputation / Like System

This is something we have had since day one.  I haven't seen anyone use it....at all.  I want to take the time to remind everyone to rep people anytime you like what they say, they contribute a quality post to our community, or just because you can.  This will help ensure this system stays with our community.

With that I'll end it folks.  We've got many more upcoming events and releases that we can't wait to share with you...but patience is a virtue :wink:

Thanks for taking the time to come back to our community. :smile:

UPDATE 10/17/2013

Hey everyone, I'm just going to update this here instead of creating a new topic.  I've come down to a few conclusions and they all end with you guys.

I've been maintaining a YouTube channel for quite some time now but never really did anything with it.  I want to see some of your craziest kills or best matches.  Even the weirdest game fails and glitches you've come across.  This will be a big deal that will involve prizes for the best videos picked out and chosen to be featured.  That however, will be a new event and topic for everyone to look into.  Details will be coming shortly.

Second, we don't exactly have the time we want to run this website, Facebook page, AND a YouTube channel....all while keeping our day jobs?  Yeah that's definitely a little hard to manage.  That is why we need YOU to help us.  I'm opening a few positions up for some new staff positions.  I would love to see people stepping up and managing our FaceBook feed and even helping out here on the forums.  We need to make sure that everything we do is not only professional in the sense that people can count on us when we say something will get done, but friendly enough to let all of our community know that we aren't tightwads and we love hearing what they have to say.  That is why I want to see if there is anyone on this website or anyone that you guys may know of, that would like to become a member of our staff.  I would love to see applications messaged to me via this website or, you can E-mail them to me.

Be sure to include the following:

• Name
  • Why you would make a professional & friendly addition to our team
  • Any skills that would help you in your application

If you're messaging via PM, you don't need to give me your name.  If you send me an E-mail, I need to know if you're a member of the site already, and if not, if you're willing to become a member.

Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!

moethelawn

moethelawn

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 341 posts

There will also be a couple of events to announce and a new game server.  More details in the near future :)

Thanks Twilight

Bobcat

Bobcat

Private

• Moderators
  • 229 posts

I will also be performing a series of dangerous stunts such as jumping through a flaming hoop on a monkey bike!

moethelawn

moethelawn

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 341 posts

I want to see that

Twilight

Twilight

Co-Owner

• Administrators
  • 532 posts

Make sure I'm there with the camera.  This needs to be documented.

Twilight

Twilight

Co-Owner

• Administrators
  • 532 posts

Bump.  Refer to top post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users