Epic Game Vid Contest!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

Twilight

Twilight

Co-Owner

• Administrators
  • 532 posts

Hey all, I've got another new contest for you guys to participate in!

Ever watch those hilarious game fails/glitches on YouTube?  Or watched some crazy badass killstreaks?  Well, do you have what it takes to be featured on YouTube?  Stream some of your gameplay to me and I will set it up under a few gaming professionals and we will pick the top ten videos across the web.  With  Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 & Battlefield coming to an end with their new games coming out, I want to put together Two different videos.

For the first one, the best game fails!  This can range from cod to battlefield to Counter Strike, Halo...anything!  Let's see what you have encountered in your adventures!  This can be via PC or Xbox if you've got the ability to record a quality video out of it.

Second, I want to see the most badass kills you've gotten throughout the same games!  If you've saved something in your theater, show us!  Got a kill from across the map?  Snipe an enemy and turned out to get a triple kill?  Send it to us and let us know some of the most badass kills you've ever seen and gotten.

E-mail these videos to me. Be sure to include your name and Gamertag/PSN or whatever it is, The video, which category you're placing it under and if you're a buddy of a member here, make sure to tell us who it was who told you to send it in!

Rules

• Must have us liked on Facebook (Hence why I need your name)
  • Must have a quality video (If it's fuzzy or of poor quality we can't see exactly what you're showing us)
  • Don't steal someone elses video (if it's a video that's been uploaded by someone else on YouTube, we can't exactly use it)
  • Subscribe to our YouTube channel

If these seem like a lot of rules, just keep your eyes on the prize!

Whoever gets chosen for 3rd place in either video receives a 15.00 gift card to amazon.  2nd, gets a 30.00 Gift card to amazon.  1st place gets 75.00 to amazon!

That's right!  We want these videos!

This contest will run until 12/1/2013.  Be sure to tell absolutely everyone about this!

*Contest not funded by IFLTG.  Contest is privately funded by Twilight.*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users