• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Twilight

Twilight

Co-Owner

• Administrators
  • 532 posts

Hey guys,

How have you been?  It's been a while.  I want to apologize for the lack of stuff from me.  I started a new job and have just now finally gotten around to having some free time.  I want to see this place succeed like I have always wanted since I was 14.

So, in other words, what do you want to see?  Because with my new job, everything is possible here.  I'm working on creating my own Game Studio so I'm looking into hopefully offering some people a job in the next few years. As some of you know, I'm working on creating a YouTube channel, that is being delayed by the fact that my computer can't seem to render video without going full retard so I'm building a new one.  I'm waiting on the cpu and gpu right now.  In the mean time, why don't you go subscribe? ;) (Seriously, please? :) )

Anyways you guys, please tell me what you think IFLTG could do to become a more improved website.  I want to work on it all with you guys.  I don't care if it involves rehauling the website as a whole.  I'm also working on Marketing classes in college so advertising will be taken care of.

By all means you guys, please stop back in and let me know what we can do.  If it involves more servers, then I'll pay for everything and have Matt get some going.  New styles?  Done.  Re coded homepage or forums?  Done.

Thanks again you guys!  I hope to here some good suggestions from you!  I also hope to see you subscribe someday! ;)

Special Olympics

Special Olympics

• Members
  • 13 posts

Have you started your game studio project yet?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users